Paper Wallets can connect to thousands of web3 apps via WalletConnect.
WalletConnect 1.0 is supported. WalletConnect 2.0 support is coming soon.
- Update your profile or unhide hidden NFTs on OpenSea.
- Sell NFTs on OpenSea.*
- Join private channels with CollabLand.
- Unlock in-game assets on Decentraland.
* Some functionality requires funds to pay for gas fees (ETH on Ethereum, MATIC on Polygon).
- Navigate to any application that supports WalletConnect. We'll use OpenSea as an example.
- Select the Wallet icon in the upper right corner.
- Select WalletConnect from the list of wallets.
- Select the Desktop tab and select the Paper icon. You may need to search for it!
- The Paper Wallet page will open in a new window where you can approve a connection to this app.
- Once approved, you can try interacting with the app. For example, try changing your name on your OpenSea profile.
- You'll see a prompt asking you to "sign" with your wallet. Signing a message does not cost any gas and is used primarily to verify your wallet address.
And that's it!