Paper Wallets can connect to thousands of web3 apps via WalletConnect.
WalletConnect 2.0 has arrived!
Paper Wallets now support WalletConnect v2. WalletConnect v1 has been deprecated.
Learn more about the changes here
- Update your profile or unhide hidden NFTs on OpenSea.
- Sell NFTs on OpenSea.*
- Join private channels with CollabLand.
- Unlock in-game assets on Decentraland.
* Some functionality requires funds to pay for gas fees (ETH on Ethereum, MATIC on Polygon).
- Navigate to any application that supports WalletConnect. We'll use OpenSea as an example.
- Select the Wallet icon in the upper right corner.
- Select WalletConnect from the list of wallets.
- Copy the QR Code URL using the icon near the top of the modal
- Use the Connect to apps button on your Paper Wallet to open up the connection modal
- Paste the copied URL (from step 4) into the provided field
- Select the wallet you'd like to connect, then confirm your selection by pressing Connect
- Enter in the one-time passcode sent to your email to finish connecting your wallet.
- You'll see a prompt asking you to "sign" with your wallet. Signing a message does not cost any gas and is used primarily to verify your wallet address.
And that's it!