Let your buyers pay an exact, predictable price without worrying about gas fees! Sponsored Fees allows the seller to pay network and service fees on behalf of the buyer's card or ETH payment.
- Connect a payment method and top up your Sponsored Fees credits.
- And automatically top-up when your credits falls below $20.
- Configure your Shareable Checkout Link or One-Time Checkout Link to sponsor fees.
- Buyers pay for the blockchain price of the NFT -- no hidden fees or spread. Network and service fees will be deducted from your credits.
- Give buyers to have a fee-less experience: A 25 USDC purchase will cost exactly $25 USD.
- Allow buyers to receive a free NFT with just a "Claim" button -- no payment required.
- You have a credit/debit card to top up credits.
- You have registered your smart contract.
Ethereum network fees can be expensive!
Gas fees can range from $3 to $15 depending on network congestion for each NFT minted on Ethereum.
We recommend Polygon for large-scale projects.
Connect payment method
- Under the Sponsored Fees section on Dashboard: Developers, select Manage Payment Methods.
- In the new window, select Add payment method and enter your bank or card details.
- After a payment is connected and if Sponsored Fees is enabled, valid payment methods will be available on a dropdown under the Top Up section.
- Entering an amount to top up in the Amount to Top Up (Whole USD Dollar) input to top up your credits.
- This payment method will be your default payment method used for Auto-Top Ups if enabled.
Top up automatically
Auto-Top Ups are enabled under the Top Up Options section. Here you can set the US dollar amount to add to your credit and charge your default payment method when your balance falls below $20 USD.
Remember to select Save Options for your changes to take effect.
Configure Shareable Checkout Links
When creating/editing the Shareable Checkout Links, toggle on "Sponsored Fees".
Configure Dynamic One-Time Checkout Links
When creating the Checkout Link Intent, set
Configure Checkout Elements
When creating the Checkout SDK Intent, set
What happens if my payment method cannot be charged?
If the Sponsored Fees credits run out, buyers will pay for fees until the credits is topped up. Paper will not disable your checkout.
How much does Sponsored Fees cost?
The fees the buyer normally pays will be deducted from your credits.
See the pricing page to see the service fee rate based on payment method.
Gas fees for mints vary depending on network congestion and the blockchain. A rough estimate per NFT minted:
- Polygon: ~$0.01
- Ethereum: ~$10
- Solana: ~$0.01
Can I request a refund for my remaining credits once my NFT sale period ends?
Please email [email protected] to request a refund of your remaining credits balance.