- Provide the buyer instructions to redeem utility for their NFT.
- Navigate the user back to your app after they complete their purchase.
- Thank the customer with a thoughtful note .
Provide post-purchase messaging
Customize the message, button text, and button URL on the email and post-purchase page.
For Shareable Checkout Links
Configure these options when creating a Shareable Checkout Link on Developer Dashboard: Contracts.
Dynamic One-Time Checkout Links
Set the following fields when creating One-Time Checkout Link:
Set your company name & logo
Set your company's logo in the Developer Dashboard: Profile page to display your company name and logo in the header of the post-purchase email.
Send your own emails
Need further customization? Send your own email when your buyer receives their NFT with these steps:
- Disable the post-purchase email by setting
sendEmailOnTransferSucceeded: falsewhen creating a One-Time Checkout Link or creating a Checkout Elements Client Secret.
- Create a webhook handler on your backend to send your own email when your API receives the
- Add your webhook URL on Developer Dashboard: Developers.