Paper offers an NFT-first, non-custodial wallet so your customers don't need to understand the standard technical jargon usually associated with web3 wallets. This means that buyers...
- Create and sign into their wallet with just their email address.
- Connect to other web3 apps that support WalletConnect.
- Edit their OpenSea profile, get Discord/Telegram roles with CollabLand, and more!
- Don't need to store seed phrases, private keys, or other passwords.
- Don't need to download any app or extension. It's entirely web-based!
- Can export their private key at any time when they're ready to manage their own wallet.
- Can view their NFTs quickly in the gallery view.
- Can transfer NFTs to another wallet for free.
- Currently supported on the Polygon blockchain only.
Paper Wallet is available by default on all Checkout Links. You can disable this via the dashboard or API.
CreateWallet is a minimal, customizable component that accepts the user's email address, prompts them to verify their email, and returns a Paper Wallet address. This lightweight option provides a wallet to your users who don't have one.
LoginWithPaper is a prebuilt authentication flow that enables users to authenticate to your app with their email address and have an account backed by a Paper Wallet. This option is best suited to provide users a wallet as well as verify they are the owners of this wallet.
At this time Paper offers the Paper Wallet at no cost to help onboard new buyers to NFTs!
The same blockchains we do: Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, and Tezos.
Buyers sign into the wallet with just their email address, so they enjoy the same security protections as email provider. For an added layer of security, they can choose to add a multi-factor authentication via SMS on Paper.
At no time (even when the user is logged into Paper) does Paper's backend have access to the buyer's private key. All transactions are done on the buyer's client.
They can visit their Paper Wallet to view their NFTs and use WalletConnect.
See the Buyer FAQ for more details.
They can visit the Export page for instructions on revealing their Paper Wallet private key.
Updated 21 days ago