🧩 Checkout Elements
Checkout Elements are modular components that can be embedded directly in your app. They provide more customizability to build the perfect checkout experience for your customers.
- You want to customize the checkout experience further than Paper's prebuilt UX.
- You want a white-label solution to match your app's branding.
- You don't want the user to navigate away from your app.
- You have deployed your NFT smart contract to the blockchain.
- You have registered your contract.
- You have the user's wallet address.
- Consider creating a Paper Wallet for users who don't have a wallet.
- (For CheckoutWithCard) You have the user's email address.
Looking to accept credit/debit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay payments?
👉 Implement CheckoutWithCard.
Looking to accept Ethereum payments?
👉 Implement CheckoutWithEth.
Is Paper's SDK hosted on a CDN?
Currently we require your app to import our SDK via a package manager.
You can use a service like jsDelivr to load Paper's SDK via CDN. This flow is untested.
What do I do if I'm running into Content Security Policy (CSP) errors?
Make sure you enable the Content Security Policy directives on your server, please allow the following directives:
Updated 24 days ago