Paper is a suite of developer tools that enables you to build a familiar web2 checkout experience for NFTs. With Paper,
- Buyers can purchase NFTs with credit cards, ETH, and other payment methods.
- Buyers can create a non-custodial wallet via email (no downloads!).
- Sellers can create a link to a prebuilt, beginner-friendly checkout experience.
- Sellers can embed custom-branded checkout components directly onto their app.
- Sellers get paid instantly and are protected from chargebacks.
- And a whole lot more!
There is no cost to sellers! Buyers pay a 1% service fee on top of payment processing fees. See Pricing for more details.
Generate a complete checkout UX with just a few clicks and no coding required with Shareable Checkout Links.
👉 See a demo!
Need to customize the experience for different buyers? Enable dynamic pricing, off-chain allowlists, signature-based minting, and more with Dynamic One-Time Checkout Links.
Embed custom-branded components in your app with Checkout Elements.
👉 See a demo!
Create NFT-first wallets for your buyers with Paper Wallets. There's no seed phrase to memorize or technical jargon to understand.
Paper Wallets can authenticate and verify ownership of NFTs to unlock utility. Buyers are not locked in and can export their private key at any time.
Join the Paper Discord Community to ask fellow builders for help or discuss your projects! You can also make feature requests, report issues, or see other integration discussions there too.
Paper offers paid, enterprise support which includes a private communication channel and white-glove onboarding support.
See Pricing for more details.
Updated 6 days ago